- Curt Clawson renews Three-Point Challenge to ObamaPosted 3 hours ago
- Orlando-Orange expressway authority members face grand jury on public records probePosted 4 hours ago
- Stadium funding issue could be derailed by Gaetz-Diaz amendmentPosted 4 hours ago
- Waiting for the day when a Spanish-language website isn’t a big deal…Posted 6 hours ago
- Looks like it’s time to restart the ‘Will Bill Nelson run for governor?’ chatterPosted 6 hours ago
- Health battles loom in HousePosted 7 hours ago
A legend is born: Florida woman breaks leg outside polling location, yet still votes
Florida Secretary of State Ken Detzner told reporters this morning of a woman in Escambia County, Florida who would be denied her opportunity to vote.
Evidently, she broke her leg in the parking lot outside her polling precinct, but was carried into the polls by her husband to vote — before going to the hospital for treatment.
“We’re grateful for her interest and passion to vote,” said Detzner.
Please keep this woman in mind before you complain about having waiting in line to vote today.