- Eckerd names former Maryland legislator new Chief Development OfficerPosted 1 min ago
- As election approaches, David Jolly holds discussion on veterans’ issuesPosted 5 mins ago
- Incredible imagery of The Big DipperPosted 12 mins ago
- Curt Clawson receives endorsement from former Naples Mayor Bill BarnettPosted 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul does American Crossroads robocall in CD 13 to thwart libertarian candidate Lucas OverbyPosted 3 hours ago
- Committee for Sen. Bill Galvano – likely future Senate Prez – raises $194K in FebruaryPosted 3 hours ago
Allen West fired, err, “leaves job” after anti-Semitic comment to staffer
Former U.S. Rep. Allen West, known for his outspoken style during his two years representing Broward and Palm Beach counties, is leaving one of his jobs.
Late Thursday afternoon PJ Media said in a statement that “West will transition from his full-time role as director of programming for Next Generation TV to the role of a part-time contributor to PJMedia.com.”
“In order to focus on political interests, Allen West will transition from his full-time role as director of programming for Next Generation.TV to a twice-a-month contributor of written commentary on PJMedia.com, effective October 1, 2013,” PJ Media financier Aubrey Chernick wrote to staff in an email from September 16. “I wanted our staff and consultants to have this information first. However, PJ Media is not announcing this publicly for several weeks, so please do not share this news with anyone outside of the company until you see our public announcement.”
Via Anthony Man of the Sun-Sentinel.