- Charlie Crist outlines actions he will take on first day back in office
- Today on Context Florida: Rick Scott, surprise losers, FSU shooting and dogs
- Obama Mulls Massive Move on Immigration
- Tampa Bay hospitals to drop challenge of HCA trauma centers
- Rick Scott agrees to appear in 3 debates
- Look for Daniel Slaughter to be appointed Clearwater’s new police chief
Don DeFosset reappointed to Tampa Sports Authority
Don DeFosset, the founder of an investment firm, was appointed to serve another term on the Tampa Sports Authority, the Governor’s office announced Tuesday.
The authority manages Raymond James Stadium and three municipal golf courses, and serves as the landlord for George Steinbrenner Field and the Tampa Bay Times Forum.
DeFosset, 64, leads the DJD Group, an investment firm, and is former CEO of Walter Industries. His term on the authority’s board expires in 2017.