- Sunburn for 7/25 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Gaza in Miami?
- Gray|Robinson launches new practice group that includes focus on medical marijuana
- Gov. Scott and the bike trail: What a difference an election year makes
- GE plant to bring 250 jobs to Clearwater and $50 million in capital investment
- Daniel Diaz Leyva hits $200,000 raised mark in House District 112 race
Don DeFosset reappointed to Tampa Sports Authority
Don DeFosset, the founder of an investment firm, was appointed to serve another term on the Tampa Sports Authority, the Governor’s office announced Tuesday.
The authority manages Raymond James Stadium and three municipal golf courses, and serves as the landlord for George Steinbrenner Field and the Tampa Bay Times Forum.
DeFosset, 64, leads the DJD Group, an investment firm, and is former CEO of Walter Industries. His term on the authority’s board expires in 2017.