- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
- Meet John Morgan: The man behind the medical pot drive
Don DeFosset reappointed to Tampa Sports Authority
Don DeFosset, the founder of an investment firm, was appointed to serve another term on the Tampa Sports Authority, the Governor’s office announced Tuesday.
The authority manages Raymond James Stadium and three municipal golf courses, and serves as the landlord for George Steinbrenner Field and the Tampa Bay Times Forum.
DeFosset, 64, leads the DJD Group, an investment firm, and is former CEO of Walter Industries. His term on the authority’s board expires in 2017.