- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for July 25-28
- Breaking: Associated Industries of Florida says it really likes Rick Scott!
- After railing against super PACs, Obama embraces secretive elements of unlimited political fundraising
- Obama aides says impeachment threat taken seriously
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly making it clear he is not endorsing Peter Nehr in county commission race
- 100 days before election, Charlie Crist to hold “Weekend of Action”
Gov. Scott appoints six to Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council
Gov. Rick Scott announced six appointments to the Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council, Region 8.
All of the following appointments are subject to Florida Senate confirmation.
Mike Moore, 43, of Wesley Chapel, is owner of VR Business Sales/Mergers & Acquisitions. He fills a vacant seat for a term ending October 1, 2015.
John Neal, 39, of Bradenton, is president of Neal Land Ventures Inc. He fills a vacant seat for a term ending October 1, 2016.
Robert Sebesta, 49, of Seminole, is Florida General Manager of Walton Development and Management. He fills a vacant seat for a term ending October 1, 2016.
Scott Sheridan, 41, of Temple Terrace, is senior vice president of King Engineering Associates. He fills a vacant seat for a term beginning ending October 1, 2016.
Mary Yeargan, 58, of Brandon, is Director of District Management for the Department of Environmental Protection. She succeeds Deborah Getzoff for a term ending at the pleasure of the Governor.
Timothy Schock, 41, of Tampa, is president of Lightning Capital Consulting. His reappointment ends October 1, 2016.