- 2 Pinellas chickens test positive for encephalitis
- Boca Raton City leaders endorse Rep. Bill Hager for re-election to HD 89
- As U.S. job market strenghens, many don’t feel it
- With new registration law in place, 27 lobbyists file to influence SWFWMD
- A blogger walks out of a bar … and into Adrian Wyllie’s supporters
- NFIB endorses Jay Trumbull in House District 5
Gov. Scott appoints six to Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council
Gov. Rick Scott announced six appointments to the Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council, Region 8.
All of the following appointments are subject to Florida Senate confirmation.
Mike Moore, 43, of Wesley Chapel, is owner of VR Business Sales/Mergers & Acquisitions. He fills a vacant seat for a term ending October 1, 2015.
John Neal, 39, of Bradenton, is president of Neal Land Ventures Inc. He fills a vacant seat for a term ending October 1, 2016.
Robert Sebesta, 49, of Seminole, is Florida General Manager of Walton Development and Management. He fills a vacant seat for a term ending October 1, 2016.
Scott Sheridan, 41, of Temple Terrace, is senior vice president of King Engineering Associates. He fills a vacant seat for a term beginning ending October 1, 2016.
Mary Yeargan, 58, of Brandon, is Director of District Management for the Department of Environmental Protection. She succeeds Deborah Getzoff for a term ending at the pleasure of the Governor.
Timothy Schock, 41, of Tampa, is president of Lightning Capital Consulting. His reappointment ends October 1, 2016.