- Dwight Dudley lead over Bill Young in HD 68 drops to single point
- Rick Scott lead widens 44% to 39% against Charlie Crist in new WFLA poll
- GOP HD 65 hopeful Chris Sprowls opens six-point gap with Carl Zimmerman
- New Charlie Crist ad knocks “Shady” Rick Scott’s education cuts
- Universities want boost in aid for needy students
- Jeff Brandes endorses Bill Young for House District 68
Gwen Graham raises $485 during last fundraising period — her best quarter yet!
Today, Gwen Graham announced she raised more than $485,000 in her fourth fundraising quarter — the most money she’s raised in a quarter since entering the race for Florida’s 2nd Congressional District more than a year ago.
“I’m humbled and proud of the overwhelming support we’ve received from Democrats, Republicans and independents across North Florida,” Graham said. “The families in my district are ready for new leadership — a Congresswoman who is committed to serving with an independent voice. I’ll work with Republicans and Democrats to focus on solutions instead of partisanship — because these problem solving values are at the core of what makes North Florida and our country great.”
Since filing to run for Congress on April 2, 2013, Graham has raised more than $1,700,000 and has more than $1,400,000 cash on hand.
“Our fundraising strength is going to help us show voters that incumbent Congressman Steve Southerland has gone Washington and turned his back on North Florida,” said Julia Gill Woodward, Graham’s campaign manager. “By election day, every man, woman, senior and student, from Perry to Panama City, is going to known that Steve Southerland is playing partisan politics instead of working for them in Washington.”