- Charlie Crist releases “4,000 lies,” counters Rick Scott’s swindle claims
- Pat Bainter fires back over privacy, integrity and “criminalized political speech”
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Election Day … Pinellas County mails 2,700 overseas absentee ballots
- Crisis at the Tampa Bay Times: Would Paul Tash pass a PolitiFact check?
- Anti-rail activist David McKalip vid depicts Hitler giving orders to Greenlight Pinellas supporters
- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for Sept. 19-21
'Don't Ask' gun bill introduced promising showdown between NRA and Florida Medical Association
From Michael Peltier of the News Service of Florida: Doctors and other medical providers would be barred from asking patients – or the parents of child patients – if they have guns in their home under a measure that promises a major showdown between powerful lobbying groups.
The National Rifle Association