- Gov. Scott to barnstorm the state with tax cut proposal
- Obama seeks to do no harm to Democrats in midterms
- 2016-ers jockey even before congressional elections
- Brace yourselves: Campaign cash buying tons of ads
- Sunburn for 9/1 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- 1 killed in small plane crash near Albert Whitted Airport
Romney, Pawlenty, Barbour coming to Florida this weekend to speak to Club for Growth
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty and Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour are all scheduled to speak at the Club for Growth’s 2011 Winter Economic Conference in Palm Beach.
The event is closed to the media.
Nineteen members of Congress, including House Speaker John Boehner and South Dakota Sen. John Thune are also slated to attend.