- U.S. House OKs bill to address border crisis; Obama condemns it
- In light of redistricting ruling, Senate President urges members not to throw out any relevant docs, files
- Growers and lobbyists not high on second draft of pot rules
- Write-in candidate files emergency motion in HD 64 decision
- Rick Scott campaign pulls in another $397K
- Batman creator’s personal copies to be auctioned
Romney, Pawlenty, Barbour coming to Florida this weekend to speak to Club for Growth
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty and Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour are all scheduled to speak at the Club for Growth’s 2011 Winter Economic Conference in Palm Beach.
The event is closed to the media.
Nineteen members of Congress, including House Speaker John Boehner and South Dakota Sen. John Thune are also slated to attend.