- Largo Commissioner Curtis Holmes SHOULD NOT resign over THAT!
- Study: Americans endure unwanted care near death
- Judithanne McLauchlan challenges Sen. Jeff Brandes to debates already scheduled
- Personnel note: Fiorentino Group’s Bo Bohannon to retire, while Tom Griffin is set to to join firm
- Conservative Hillsborough commissioners change course on domestic partnership registry
- Mosaic to help present business sustainability summit at Streamsong October 9
Romney, Pawlenty, Barbour coming to Florida this weekend to speak to Club for Growth
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty and Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour are all scheduled to speak at the Club for Growth’s 2011 Winter Economic Conference in Palm Beach.
The event is closed to the media.
Nineteen members of Congress, including House Speaker John Boehner and South Dakota Sen. John Thune are also slated to attend.