- Patrick Murphy to seek national Silver Alert program
- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
Tony DeSisto continues strong fundraising effort for Tampa City Council campaign
Tony DeSisto (pictured here with Governor Charlie Crist) raised a little over $4,500 in the first quarter in his run for Tampa City Council, District 4. This brings his total contributions to over $34,000. Not only has DeSisto raised more than any other candidate for the Tampa City Council so far, he has raised more than all of the Tampa City Council candidates combined. The second-highest amount a city council candidate has raised is $10,000. There are currently two other candidates for the District 4 city council seat.