- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Five things I think I think about today's St. Pete Times and other media
This post isn’t entirely about the 800 pound gorilla in the room, but the issue of changing the name of “The Paper Formerly Known As The St. Petersburg Times” still sticks in my craw. If you agree with me, please like this Facebook page.
One of the aspects of yesterday’s decision is the deafening silence coming from current Times