- Greenlight campaign drops first mailer
- Groups ask judge to move election and draw new map
- Firm criticized for design of Enterprise Florida’s re-branding runs into similar trouble in Clearwater
- GOP House candidates Dane Eagle, Chris Sprowls each launch new TV ads
- Florida State Massage Therapy Association undoing years of reputation building with bizarre lobbying move
- Turns out we were right about iBudget Florida as court comes down on APD
Those crazy (homophobic, racist, xenophobic) Republicans in Hillsborough County
According to Countdown Tampa, there are 299 days left before the Republican National Convention kicks off in Tampa Bay. While there are indeed thousands of questions to be answered about hotels, buses, parties, and, of course, who will be the GOP nominee when the party comes to town, the question I have for Hillsborough Republicans is how many more times will one of its party’s leaders put a foot in their mouth before a national spotlight is cast on the entire community?
Homophobes, racists and xenophobes…they can all be found in or near the Hillsborough Republican Party.