- U.S. House OKs bill to address border crisis; Obama condemns it
- In light of redistricting ruling, Senate President urges members not to throw out any relevant docs, files
- Growers and lobbyists not high on second draft of pot rules
- Write-in candidate files emergency motion in HD 64 decision
- Rick Scott campaign pulls in another $397K
- Batman creator’s personal copies to be auctioned
Those crazy (homophobic, racist, xenophobic) Republicans in Hillsborough County
According to Countdown Tampa, there are 299 days left before the Republican National Convention kicks off in Tampa Bay. While there are indeed thousands of questions to be answered about hotels, buses, parties, and, of course, who will be the GOP nominee when the party comes to town, the question I have for Hillsborough Republicans is how many more times will one of its party’s leaders put a foot in their mouth before a national spotlight is cast on the entire community?
Homophobes, racists and xenophobes…they can all be found in or near the Hillsborough Republican Party.