- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Sen. John Thrasher makes the cut; will be interviewed Tuesday for FSU president’s job
- St. Pete embraces the International Day of Peace
- Study shows Florida voters rejecting federal internet sales tax push
- FSU survives Clemson; can its reputation survive ‘Jameis being Jameis’?
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on more days in session for Congress
- Meet Kevin Cleary — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
Those crazy (homophobic, racist, xenophobic) Republicans in Hillsborough County
According to Countdown Tampa, there are 299 days left before the Republican National Convention kicks off in Tampa Bay. While there are indeed thousands of questions to be answered about hotels, buses, parties, and, of course, who will be the GOP nominee when the party comes to town, the question I have for Hillsborough Republicans is how many more times will one of its party’s leaders put a foot in their mouth before a national spotlight is cast on the entire community?
Homophobes, racists and xenophobes…they can all be found in or near the Hillsborough Republican Party.