- 2016 could bring a chance for revenge for Charlie Crist
- Uber adds XL cars to fleet
- NextGen Climate launches “Rick Scott’s Ark” for wealthy climate deniers
- Today’s pay cut announcement reminds us that the Tampa Bay Times is the Boston Celtics of regional newspapers
- Walt McNeil to Rick Scott: if you believe Charlie Crist swindled people then investigate
- Florida lawmakers urge action on Everglades: ‘Get it done’
Florida Poll: The economy sucks, Rubio lied and Scott vs. Sink would be close
Florida voters favor stopping foreign aid in light of the U.S. deficit, and many believe that the Republican Party is stalling efforts to jumpstart the economy for political reasons, according to a Suffolk University/7NEWS (WSVN-Miami) poll of registered voters in the Sunshine State.
Voters have not wavered in their views on the recession since an April poll by Suffolk University: 88 percent said that the recession is not over in Florida in both polls, while 4 percent said it is over in the most recent poll.
“When the margin of error is only 3.5 percent, you can’t get much lower than 4 percent,