- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for July 25-28
- Breaking: Associated Industries of Florida says it really likes Rick Scott!
- After railing against super PACs, Obama embraces secretive elements of unlimited political fundraising
- Obama aides says impeachment threat taken seriously
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly making it clear he is not endorsing Peter Nehr in county commission race
- 100 days before election, Charlie Crist to hold “Weekend of Action”
Florida Poll: The economy sucks, Rubio lied and Scott vs. Sink would be close
Florida voters favor stopping foreign aid in light of the U.S. deficit, and many believe that the Republican Party is stalling efforts to jumpstart the economy for political reasons, according to a Suffolk University/7NEWS (WSVN-Miami) poll of registered voters in the Sunshine State.
Voters have not wavered in their views on the recession since an April poll by Suffolk University: 88 percent said that the recession is not over in Florida in both polls, while 4 percent said it is over in the most recent poll.
“When the margin of error is only 3.5 percent, you can’t get much lower than 4 percent,