- New House Majority PAC ad blasts Steve Southerland for forgetting the folks back home
- Court: US can withhold Guantanamo detainee images
- Scott calls militants ‘evil’ in journalist killing
- Mourners gather at Miami home of slain journalist
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on NOAA to take action on red tide near Pinellas
- Steve Southerland finds himself on most endangered incumbents list
Florida Poll: The economy sucks, Rubio lied and Scott vs. Sink would be close
Florida voters favor stopping foreign aid in light of the U.S. deficit, and many believe that the Republican Party is stalling efforts to jumpstart the economy for political reasons, according to a Suffolk University/7NEWS (WSVN-Miami) poll of registered voters in the Sunshine State.
Voters have not wavered in their views on the recession since an April poll by Suffolk University: 88 percent said that the recession is not over in Florida in both polls, while 4 percent said it is over in the most recent poll.
“When the margin of error is only 3.5 percent, you can’t get much lower than 4 percent,