- Coming Monday: Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Circuit Judge to be reprimanded and fined $25,000
- Twitter updates how-to manual for politicians and campaigns
- Rep. Charlie Stone files for re-election
- Unemployment rate ticks up; 602,000 Floridians out of work
- Charlie Crist features running mate in first Spanish language ad
Does Rick Perry wear too much jewelry?
As he maneuvers through roiling Republican primary waters, the Texas governor is armed with two big chunks of gold that crowd his left ring finger, flashy cuff links on monogrammed cuffs, a bold chronograph watch and an ever present lapel pin that eschews Old Glory in favor of a more, shall we say, adolescent loyalty: the Boy Scouts.
But Perry wasn’t always like this. Prior to 2004, he wore