- Personnel note: Fiorentino Group’s Bo Bohannon to retire, while Tom Griffin is set to to join firm
- Conservative Hillsborough commissioners change course on domestic partnership registry
- Mosaic to help present business sustainability summit at Streamsong October 9
- Pinellas Schools get 22 M16s through controversial military surplus program
- Gubernatorial debate organizers to Libertarian Adrian Wyllie: ‘Drop dead!’
- Red tide off northwest Florida could hit economy
Does Rick Perry wear too much jewelry?
As he maneuvers through roiling Republican primary waters, the Texas governor is armed with two big chunks of gold that crowd his left ring finger, flashy cuff links on monogrammed cuffs, a bold chronograph watch and an ever present lapel pin that eschews Old Glory in favor of a more, shall we say, adolescent loyalty: the Boy Scouts.
But Perry wasn’t always like this. Prior to 2004, he wore