- TBT: First U.S. patents, Breech-loading cannons, Kevlar and oxygen
- Today on Context Florida: Israel & Hamas, one-up California, wealth lobby and newspapers
- Golfer who beat 64-year-old with “piston-like punching,” denied Stand Your Ground defense by Florida judge
- AARP Florida releases “2014 Legislative Voting Record” on senior issues
- Price tag for new Gateway expressway is $454M
- Sunburn for 7/31 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
Does Rick Perry wear too much jewelry?
As he maneuvers through roiling Republican primary waters, the Texas governor is armed with two big chunks of gold that crowd his left ring finger, flashy cuff links on monogrammed cuffs, a bold chronograph watch and an ever present lapel pin that eschews Old Glory in favor of a more, shall we say, adolescent loyalty: the Boy Scouts.
But Perry wasn’t always like this. Prior to 2004, he wore