- Dept. of Health not backing down from lottery system to select Charlotte’s Web growers
- Poll: Two-thirds of Americans say illegal immigration is a serious problem, up 14 points since May
- Plaintiffs in redistricting case argue Florida must hold statewide election
- Bob Graham hits the campaign trail for daughter Gwen beginning tomorrow
- What do Rick Scott and Justin Bieber have in common, asks American Bridge
- What exactly was House candidate Shawna Vercher’s role on the Obama campaign?
UCF dental school plan criticized by dentists
Lilly Rockwell of the News Service of Florida reports that the University of Central Florida has one important stakeholder opposed to its plan to open a new dental school: The Florida Dental Association.
The group that represents Florida dentists said in a letter sent Thursday to the governing board for the State University System that it has concerns about UCF’s plans to open a new dental school at Lake Lona.
“The FDA understands the initial temptation to open yet another dental school in central Florida