- Coming Monday: Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Circuit Judge to be reprimanded and fined $25,000
- Twitter updates how-to manual for politicians and campaigns
- Rep. Charlie Stone files for re-election
- Unemployment rate ticks up; 602,000 Floridians out of work
- Charlie Crist features running mate in first Spanish language ad
50% think Republicans are "intentionally stalling efforts to jumpstart the economy"
Daily Kos and SEIU sanctioned Public Policy Polling, the Democratic firm, to ask the question: ‘Do you think the Republicans are intentionally stalling efforts to jumpstart the economy to insure that Barack Obama is not reelected?’ 50% of 1,000 registered voters and 51% of independent voters said yes. 54% of 18-to-29-year-olds said yes. The full poll will post on Daily Kos mid-morning.