- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for July 25-28
- Breaking: Associated Industries of Florida says it really likes Rick Scott!
- After railing against super PACs, Obama embraces secretive elements of unlimited political fundraising
- Obama aides says impeachment threat taken seriously
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly making it clear he is not endorsing Peter Nehr in county commission race
- 100 days before election, Charlie Crist to hold “Weekend of Action”
50% think Republicans are "intentionally stalling efforts to jumpstart the economy"
Daily Kos and SEIU sanctioned Public Policy Polling, the Democratic firm, to ask the question: ‘Do you think the Republicans are intentionally stalling efforts to jumpstart the economy to insure that Barack Obama is not reelected?’ 50% of 1,000 registered voters and 51% of independent voters said yes. 54% of 18-to-29-year-olds said yes. The full poll will post on Daily Kos mid-morning.