- Public finance pros Bryant Miller Olive posts $370K in Q2 lobbying fees
- Adams St. Advocates reports lobbying revenue of $310K in Q2
- What kind of margin of victory does Charlie Crist need in the Democratic primary?
- The Fiorentino Group rakes in $880K in Q2 lobbying fees
- Corcoran & Johnston reports $1.3 million in Q2 lobbying fees
- Today on Context Florida: Florida redux, Miami, higher education and a bigger bridge
50% think Republicans are "intentionally stalling efforts to jumpstart the economy"
Daily Kos and SEIU sanctioned Public Policy Polling, the Democratic firm, to ask the question: ‘Do you think the Republicans are intentionally stalling efforts to jumpstart the economy to insure that Barack Obama is not reelected?’ 50% of 1,000 registered voters and 51% of independent voters said yes. 54% of 18-to-29-year-olds said yes. The full poll will post on Daily Kos mid-morning.