- Problems abound with health law immigration papers
- Thinking ahead to Florida politics in 2018
- Florida Dems uses Duke Energy fees as Charlie Crist/Dwight Dudley campaign push
- State land sale garners more than $15 million for conservation purchases
- AP poll: FSU still atop Top 25; Texas A&M up 12 spots to No. 9
- George Sheldon’s new committee seeks Common Ground in solving Florida’s problems
50% think Republicans are "intentionally stalling efforts to jumpstart the economy"
Daily Kos and SEIU sanctioned Public Policy Polling, the Democratic firm, to ask the question: ‘Do you think the Republicans are intentionally stalling efforts to jumpstart the economy to insure that Barack Obama is not reelected?’ 50% of 1,000 registered voters and 51% of independent voters said yes. 54% of 18-to-29-year-olds said yes. The full poll will post on Daily Kos mid-morning.