- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
5 things I think I think about today's St. Pete Times and other media
This is only the third, or is it the fourth, negative editorial on gambling since ‘destination resorts’ legislation was announced.
NY Times’ Bill Carter: “NBC is to announce on Monday morning that it has hired Chelsea Clinton to become a full-time special correspondent for NBC News. Ms. Clinton will show up at the news division offices on Monday morning, said Steve Capus, president of NBC News, and will begin work on stories that NBC expects to use as part of its ‘Making a Difference’ series, which runs on ‘NBC Nightly News.’ … [A person close to Ms. Clinton] said that Ms. Clinton had said she intended to donate all the money she earned from NBC to the Clinton Foundation and the George Washington University Hospital in the name of her grandmother, who died this month.”
Every presidential election season since 1984,