- School Boards Association very concerned about Lee County’s vote to abandon standardized testing
- Dan Webster hosts Sept. 6 re-election kickoff cookout for CD 8
- So how did top consultants like David Johnson, Ryan Tyson, and Steve Vancore with their primary picks?
- Labor Day Weekend, brought to you by these Florida lobbyists and political organizations
- Charlie Crist leads Rick Scott 45% to 43% in first post-primary poll
- Today on Context Florida: Election turnout, Pot Wizards, Jennifer Carroll and Pensacola Metro
5 things I think I think about today's St. Pete Times and other media
This is only the third, or is it the fourth, negative editorial on gambling since ‘destination resorts’ legislation was announced.
NY Times’ Bill Carter: “NBC is to announce on Monday morning that it has hired Chelsea Clinton to become a full-time special correspondent for NBC News. Ms. Clinton will show up at the news division offices on Monday morning, said Steve Capus, president of NBC News, and will begin work on stories that NBC expects to use as part of its ‘Making a Difference’ series, which runs on ‘NBC Nightly News.’ … [A person close to Ms. Clinton] said that Ms. Clinton had said she intended to donate all the money she earned from NBC to the Clinton Foundation and the George Washington University Hospital in the name of her grandmother, who died this month.”
Every presidential election season since 1984,