- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
- A round-up of Sunday editorials from Florida’s leading newspapers
Guffaw! Racist Carol Carter running for Hills. Co. GOP Chair – and Cox-Roush endorses her
Far be it for me to agree with Chris Ingram, but he does have a point wondering what in God’s name is the Hillborough County Republican Executive Committee thinking by considering Carol Carter as a replacement for Deborah Cox-Roush, who is stepping down to go to work for Herman Cain’s presidential campaign.
As yo may recall, Ms. Carter is the misunderstood figure who, in 2009, forwarded a racially charged email joking about how black people were able to travel to Washington D.C. for President Obama’s inauguration, but were unable to evacuate New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina.
Ms. Carter was, appropriately, raked across the coals (hopefully they were black coals!) for her offense and forced to resign as state committeewoman.