- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Guffaw! Racist Carol Carter running for Hills. Co. GOP Chair – and Cox-Roush endorses her
Far be it for me to agree with Chris Ingram, but he does have a point wondering what in God’s name is the Hillborough County Republican Executive Committee thinking by considering Carol Carter as a replacement for Deborah Cox-Roush, who is stepping down to go to work for Herman Cain’s presidential campaign.
As yo may recall, Ms. Carter is the misunderstood figure who, in 2009, forwarded a racially charged email joking about how black people were able to travel to Washington D.C. for President Obama’s inauguration, but were unable to evacuate New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina.
Ms. Carter was, appropriately, raked across the coals (hopefully they were black coals!) for her offense and forced to resign as state committeewoman.