- Hot sun, cold beer: Great Bay Distributors does it right!
- Charlie Crist gets another share of public matching money
- Bitcoin is taking root in St. Pete, but what in the blazes is it?
- How private companies reap profits from public schools
- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for Aug. 22-24
- Candidates in HD 65 & 67 to enter the Tiger’s Den next Wednesday
Second poll shows Connie Mack leading US Senate race in Florida; Mack 25%, LeMieux 13%, Miller 12%; Hasner at 2%
Congressman Connie Mack joined the race for the Republican nomination for the U.S. Senate in Florida only in late October, but he has a solid lead over all other announced candidates, a new Newsmax/InsiderAdvantage poll reveals.
…25.6 percent said they preferred Mack
George Lemieux…garner(s) 12.9 percent of the vote.
Craig Miller is at 11.8 percent.
Mike McCalister gets 5.4 percent and former Florida State Rep. Adam Hasner got 2.3 percent.
…6.2 percent of respondents said they preferred