- Scott calls militants ‘evil’ in journalist killing
- Mourners gather at Miami home of slain journalist
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on NOAA to take action on red tide near Pinellas
- Steve Southerland finds himself on most endangered incumbents list
- Pat Gerard lobbies for campaign cash in Tallahassee — was it on City of Largo’s dime?
- Problems abound with health law immigration papers
Second poll shows Connie Mack leading US Senate race in Florida; Mack 25%, LeMieux 13%, Miller 12%; Hasner at 2%
Congressman Connie Mack joined the race for the Republican nomination for the U.S. Senate in Florida only in late October, but he has a solid lead over all other announced candidates, a new Newsmax/InsiderAdvantage poll reveals.
…25.6 percent said they preferred Mack
George Lemieux…garner(s) 12.9 percent of the vote.
Craig Miller is at 11.8 percent.
Mike McCalister gets 5.4 percent and former Florida State Rep. Adam Hasner got 2.3 percent.
…6.2 percent of respondents said they preferred