- Rick Scott abandons tough talk from 2010 campaign
- SEC with five of top 10 of AP poll
- Lockheed Martin Orlando units get $122 million boost in F-35 support contracts
- A round-up of Sunday editorials from Florida’s leading newspapers
- Phosphates past being reduced to rubble
- Florida GOP makes final push for Rick Scott
Second poll shows Connie Mack leading US Senate race in Florida; Mack 25%, LeMieux 13%, Miller 12%; Hasner at 2%
Congressman Connie Mack joined the race for the Republican nomination for the U.S. Senate in Florida only in late October, but he has a solid lead over all other announced candidates, a new Newsmax/InsiderAdvantage poll reveals.
…25.6 percent said they preferred Mack
George Lemieux…garner(s) 12.9 percent of the vote.
Craig Miller is at 11.8 percent.
Mike McCalister gets 5.4 percent and former Florida State Rep. Adam Hasner got 2.3 percent.
…6.2 percent of respondents said they preferred