- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
- Meet John Morgan: The man behind the medical pot drive
Capitol preview: What to expect this week in Florida politics
Last week’s legislating and governingpalooza gives way to an empty Capitol this week ahead of things picking up again in early December.
The people looking at public hospitals, however, can’t be deterred. Neither holiday weeks nor heat nor gloom of night appears to stay these bureaucrats from the completion of their appointed task.
The Public Service Commission also works a couple days this week, but for the most part, it’s a dead week.
A round-up from the News Service of Florida.
MONDAY, NOV. 21, 2011
PUBLIC HOSPITALS UNDER MICROSCOPE: The Commission on Review of Taxpayer Funded Hospital Districts will continue discussing whether changes should be made in Florida