- New Florida Dem video asks “What is Rick Scott Hiding?”
- Floridians receiving $42M in refunds under new health law
- Study: 10M have gained coverage through health law
- PSTA posts record ridership for June
- Slaying of FSU law professor is a seeming mystery
- Lisa Montelione seeks re-election to Tampa City Council
Capitol preview: What to expect this week in Florida politics
Last week’s legislating and governingpalooza gives way to an empty Capitol this week ahead of things picking up again in early December.
The people looking at public hospitals, however, can’t be deterred. Neither holiday weeks nor heat nor gloom of night appears to stay these bureaucrats from the completion of their appointed task.
The Public Service Commission also works a couple days this week, but for the most part, it’s a dead week.
A round-up from the News Service of Florida.
MONDAY, NOV. 21, 2011
PUBLIC HOSPITALS UNDER MICROSCOPE: The Commission on Review of Taxpayer Funded Hospital Districts will continue discussing whether changes should be made in Florida