- Dept. of Health not backing down from lottery system to select Charlotte’s Web growers
- Poll: Two-thirds of Americans say illegal immigration is a serious problem, up 14 points since May
- Plaintiffs in redistricting case argue Florida must hold statewide election
- Bob Graham hits the campaign trail for daughter Gwen beginning tomorrow
- What do Rick Scott and Justin Bieber have in common, asks American Bridge
- What exactly was House candidate Shawna Vercher’s role on the Obama campaign?
Nate Silver offers first forecast for 2012 Florida Senate race, puts it at 60/40 in favor of Bill Nelson
With Nebraska’s Ben Nelson announcing his retirement, FiveThirtyEight numbers whiz Nate Silver is offering up his first forecast of all of the US Senate races, including Florida’s.