- TBT: Happy birthday to the CIA and NSA, and some less celebratory dates in these agencies’ pasts
- The coming war between Rick Kriseman and Bill Edwards
- Today on Context Florida: Sports fans, Joan Rivers, FSU hypocrisy and Jameis Winston redux
- Sunburn for 9/18 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Polling 101 con’t: Phone calls versus online surveying
- Charlie Crist lays out his plan to create jobs
Nate Silver offers first forecast for 2012 Florida Senate race, puts it at 60/40 in favor of Bill Nelson
With Nebraska’s Ben Nelson announcing his retirement, FiveThirtyEight numbers whiz Nate Silver is offering up his first forecast of all of the US Senate races, including Florida’s.