- It’s official: Jay Fant beats Paul Renner in HD 15 by two votes
- John Morgan goes “unplugged” with NSFW rant at post-debate rally for medical marijuana
- With some Tampa Bay’ers breaking ranks, Eric Eisnaugle has all but locked up Speaker’s race
- George Sheldon accepts Pam Bondi debate challenge, then raises her
- Legislative committee schedule released
- St. Pete Chamber of Commerce announces “Good ‘Burgers” — and it has nothing to do with food
Nate Silver offers first forecast for 2012 Florida Senate race, puts it at 60/40 in favor of Bill Nelson
With Nebraska’s Ben Nelson announcing his retirement, FiveThirtyEight numbers whiz Nate Silver is offering up his first forecast of all of the US Senate races, including Florida’s.