- Public finance pros Bryant Miller Olive posts $370K in Q2 lobbying fees
- Adams St. Advocates reports lobbying revenue of $310K in Q2
- What kind of margin of victory does Charlie Crist need in the Democratic primary?
- The Fiorentino Group rakes in $880K in Q2 lobbying fees
- Corcoran & Johnston reports $1.3 million in Q2 lobbying fees
- Today on Context Florida: Florida redux, Miami, higher education and a bigger bridge
Gingrich: Romney’s Bain ‘looted’ companies
In a Today Show interview, Newt Gingrich stepped up his attacks on Mitt Romney’s business record at Bain Capital, reports Taegan Goddard.
Said Gingrich: “They apparently looted the companies, left people unemployed and walked off with millions of dollars. Look, I’m for capitalism, I’m for people who go in to save a company… if somebody comes in takes all the money out of your company, and then leaves you bankrupt while they go off with millions, that’s not traditional capitalism.”