- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for July 25-28
- Breaking: Associated Industries of Florida says it really likes Rick Scott!
- After railing against super PACs, Obama embraces secretive elements of unlimited political fundraising
- Obama aides says impeachment threat taken seriously
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly making it clear he is not endorsing Peter Nehr in county commission race
- 100 days before election, Charlie Crist to hold “Weekend of Action”
Reuters forced to make FIVE substantial corrections (already) to its hit piece on Marco Rubio
What’s simply astounding is that Reuters has already issued FIVE substantial corrections to its story, including removing the words “and at times has had difficulty paying his mortgage,” in paragraph 7; removing “he did not make payments on a $100,000-plus student loan” and instead states “he did not pay down the balance of a $100,000-plus student loan,” in paragraph 10; removing “he was caught up in an Internal Revenue Service Investigation” and instead states “his name surfaced in an Internal Revenue Service investigation,” in paragraph 12; removing “voted against Sonia Sotomayor, Obama’s Supreme Court nominee” and instead states “opposed President Barack Obama’s Supreme Court nomination of Sonia Sotomayor,” paragraph 41; removing “voted against Obama’s healthcare overhaul” and instead states “opposed Obama’s healthcare overhaul,” in paragraph 41.
What kind of shop are they running over at Reuters if a piece has to be corrected five times (!) before dinnertime?