- RIck Scott’s “Let’s Get To Work” committee breaks $33 million raised mark
- Ethics investigation of Rep. Heather Fitzenhagen undisclosed checking account goes forward
- Tom Steyer’s NextGen PAC starts anti-Rick Scott campaign with $750K boost
- After Innocents Lost series, Miami Herald promotes Carol Marbin Miller
- Sunburn for 8/1 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Florida man bitten by poisonous snake may end up in jail for keeping it as pet
Herman Cain turns down “Dancing with the Stars”
Herman Cain confirmed that he was approached by ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” to appear on this season’s competition but nixed the idea, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
Said an assistant: “He can’t dance in an eight-count. He can only dance in a nine-count.”
“Nine-count. Get it? 9-9-9.”
Via The Political Wire.