- GE plant to bring 250 jobs to Clearwater and $50 million in capital investment
- Daniel Diaz Leyva hits $200,000 raised mark in House District 112 race
- Ted Yoho is “biggest threat to GOP” in midterms, columnist says
- Times editorial: Rick Scott must stop misleading voters about rail
- First bills filed for 2015 legislative session
- Arthenia Joyner endorses Sean Shaw in HD 61
Latest GOP primary polls from AP, Gallup, Cali., Michigan, Penn., Wisc.
AP: “A new poll shows that Republicans and Democrats alike are increasingly saying the nation is heading in the right direction and most independents now approve the way [Obama's] addressing the nation’s post-recession period.”
California: Romney, 31; Santorum, 25; Paul, 16; Gingrich, 12; Undecided, 16.
Gallup: Santorum’s “biggest advantages over Romney — of 18 points or better — are among Midwesterners, weekly churchgoers, and political conservatives.”
Michigan: Romney, 37; Santorum, 35; Paul, 13; Gingrich, 8.
Pennsylvania: Santorum, 45; Romney, 16; Gingrich, 9; Paul, 7
Wisconsin: Santorum, 34; Romney, 18; Paul, 17; Gingrich, 12; Undecided, 17.