- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Sen. John Thrasher makes the cut; will be interviewed Tuesday for FSU president’s job
- St. Pete embraces the International Day of Peace
- Study shows Florida voters rejecting federal internet sales tax push
- FSU survives Clemson; can its reputation survive ‘Jameis being Jameis’?
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on more days in session for Congress
- Meet Kevin Cleary — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
Latest GOP primary polls from AP, Gallup, Cali., Michigan, Penn., Wisc.
AP: “A new poll shows that Republicans and Democrats alike are increasingly saying the nation is heading in the right direction and most independents now approve the way [Obama's] addressing the nation’s post-recession period.”
California: Romney, 31; Santorum, 25; Paul, 16; Gingrich, 12; Undecided, 16.
Gallup: Santorum’s “biggest advantages over Romney — of 18 points or better — are among Midwesterners, weekly churchgoers, and political conservatives.”
Michigan: Romney, 37; Santorum, 35; Paul, 13; Gingrich, 8.
Pennsylvania: Santorum, 45; Romney, 16; Gingrich, 9; Paul, 7
Wisconsin: Santorum, 34; Romney, 18; Paul, 17; Gingrich, 12; Undecided, 17.