- National Rifle Association to aid Rick Scott’s re-elect as part of $11.4 million effort
- PSTA posts record-breaking summer ridership
- What stinky armpits could tell you about a person’s political beliefs may shock you
- New ad from Steve Crisafulli focuses on leadership
- Charlie Crist to talk Florida innovation at Boca Raton “coworking” facility
- Polling 101: Why poll just Rick Scott versus Charlie Crist?
Artist pleads guilty in criminal case over Obama ‘Hope’ poster
Even though Shepard Fairey already settled his case with Associated Press over using their photo as the basis for his iconic Obama “Hope” poster early, the Los Angeles Times reports the artist today entered a guilty plea to related criminal charges.
Fairey was charged with criminal contempt for destroying documents and manufacturing evidence, once again proving the cover up is almost always worse than the crime.
He now faces a maximum of six months in prison.