- Judge upholds blind trust used by Rick Scott
- Florida State law professor Daniel Markel was killed in his car
- Democratic House candidate Shawna Vercher’s financial disclosures raise more questions than answers
- Gay marriage case could head to Florida Supreme Court
- Wall Street spending $1.5 million a day on federal lobbying
- Florida among best states to “be female,” new study says
Santorum leads in three Super Tuesday states
YouGov released polls from five of the states that vote on March 6 and finds Rick Santorum leading in three of them, though Mitt Romney is close behind.
Oklahoma: Santorum 28%, Romney 25%, Gingrich 20% and Paul 8%.
Ohio: Santorum 33%, Romney 27%, Gingrich 12% and Paul 9%.
Tennessee: Santorum 32%, Romney 23%, Gingrich 16% and Paul 13%.
Massachusetts: Romney 56%, Santorum 16%, Gingrich 5% and Paul 5%.
Georgia: Gingrich 32%, Romney 27%, Santorum 17% and Paul 10%.