- Today on Context Florida: Winston’s misogynistic outburst, FSU, John Thrasher and polling basics
- Libertarian an alternative in governor’s race
- Personnel note: Stearns Weaver Miller adds two governmental affairs, land development experts
- Sunburn for 9/22 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Party money flowing to Pinellas House races
- Patrick Murphy to seek national Silver Alert program
Santorum leads in three Super Tuesday states
YouGov released polls from five of the states that vote on March 6 and finds Rick Santorum leading in three of them, though Mitt Romney is close behind.
Oklahoma: Santorum 28%, Romney 25%, Gingrich 20% and Paul 8%.
Ohio: Santorum 33%, Romney 27%, Gingrich 12% and Paul 9%.
Tennessee: Santorum 32%, Romney 23%, Gingrich 16% and Paul 13%.
Massachusetts: Romney 56%, Santorum 16%, Gingrich 5% and Paul 5%.
Georgia: Gingrich 32%, Romney 27%, Santorum 17% and Paul 10%.