- Three problems with this press release re: Nan Rich’s BBQ in West Pasco
- New Jersey sues over Florida pizza shop logo
- Wine collector set for sentencing on fraud charges
- Charlie Crist: “I’m not a scientist either but I can use my brain and I can talk to one”
- Tampa Trib offers key endorsement of Sean Shaw in HD 61 race
- DOH’s Office of Compassionate Use says draft rules on Charlotte’s Web delayed
Santorum leads in three Super Tuesday states
YouGov released polls from five of the states that vote on March 6 and finds Rick Santorum leading in three of them, though Mitt Romney is close behind.
Oklahoma: Santorum 28%, Romney 25%, Gingrich 20% and Paul 8%.
Ohio: Santorum 33%, Romney 27%, Gingrich 12% and Paul 9%.
Tennessee: Santorum 32%, Romney 23%, Gingrich 16% and Paul 13%.
Massachusetts: Romney 56%, Santorum 16%, Gingrich 5% and Paul 5%.
Georgia: Gingrich 32%, Romney 27%, Santorum 17% and Paul 10%.