- Former Obama adviser David Plouffe joins Uber
- Sunburn for 8/20 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- California environmentalist shakes up Florida governor’s race
- Tampa Bay Times offers nickel-dick correction to King Ranch story
- WFLA poll: Rick Scott 44%, Charlie Crist 41%
- Obamacare losing its punch as a political tool for Republicans
Ann Romney, estimated net worth $250 million, says she’s not wealthy
“We can be poor in spirit, and I don’t even consider myself wealthy, which is an interesting thing. It can be here today and gone tomorrow.” – Ann Romney, in an interview on Fox News.
The Romneys made $20.9 million last year and are estimated to be worth $250 million.