- Judge rules Florida Legislature must redraw congressional districts by Aug. 15
- Bruce Ritchie: If voters want new energy policy, they need to elect new legislators
- I don’t remember Florida GOP complaining about Rudy Giuliani campaigning at St. Pete High School
- $1 million sought with claims bill filed for truck driver’s death
- Solid U.S. hiring stretches into 6th month as employers add 209,000 jobs; rate rises to 6.2 pct
- Congress sends President Obama bills on VA, highways, but House GOP fails to move on immigration reform
Chart explains INOs, ‘Independents in Name Only’
As numerous studies have shown, the overwhelming majority of Americans who say there are “independent” lean toward one party or the other. Call them IINOs, or Independents In Name Only. IINOs who say they lean toward the Republicans think and vote just like regular Republicans. IINOs who say they lean toward the Democrats think and vote just like regular Democrats.