- Hot sun, cold beer: Great Bay Distributors does it right!
- Charlie Crist gets another share of public matching money
- Bitcoin is taking root in St. Pete, but what in the blazes is it?
- How private companies reap profits from public schools
- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for Aug. 22-24
- Candidates in HD 65 & 67 to enter the Tiger’s Den next Wednesday
The invisible candidate running for Congress
The Cincinnati Enquirer profiles the winner of the Democratic nomination in Ohio’s 2nd congressional district.
“William R. Smith is the invisible candidate. No one has seen him; no one has heard him speak.. There is no evidence that Smith campaigned a lick… Federal Election Commission reports show Smith has spent no money on the campaign.”
And, of course, he was not available for an interview.
Via The Political Wire.