- Dept. of Health not backing down from lottery system to select Charlotte’s Web growers
- Poll: Two-thirds of Americans say illegal immigration is a serious problem, up 14 points since May
- Plaintiffs in redistricting case argue Florida must hold statewide election
- Bob Graham hits the campaign trail for daughter Gwen beginning tomorrow
- What do Rick Scott and Justin Bieber have in common, asks American Bridge
- What exactly was House candidate Shawna Vercher’s role on the Obama campaign?
The invisible candidate running for Congress
The Cincinnati Enquirer profiles the winner of the Democratic nomination in Ohio’s 2nd congressional district.
“William R. Smith is the invisible candidate. No one has seen him; no one has heard him speak.. There is no evidence that Smith campaigned a lick… Federal Election Commission reports show Smith has spent no money on the campaign.”
And, of course, he was not available for an interview.
Via The Political Wire.