- Dept. of Health not backing down from lottery system to select Charlotte’s Web growers
- Poll: Two-thirds of Americans say illegal immigration is a serious problem, up 14 points since May
- Plaintiffs in redistricting case argue Florida must hold statewide election
- Bob Graham hits the campaign trail for daughter Gwen beginning tomorrow
- What do Rick Scott and Justin Bieber have in common, asks American Bridge
- What exactly was House candidate Shawna Vercher’s role on the Obama campaign?
Obama approval sinks to new low; gas prices to blame?
The latest CBS News/New York Times poll shows President Obama’s approval rating has hit the lowest level ever and “may be partially attributable to rising gas prices.”
Key finding: Just 41% of Americans approve of the job Obama is doing as president, while 47% disapprove of his performance.
This follows a new Washington Post/ABC News poll that found President Obama’s approval rating dropping to 46%.
However, Nate Silver isn’t sure whether President Obama’s declining approval rate is attributable to gas prices or statistical noise.