- Rick Scott pollster puts him up in three-way race, 50% in head-to-head
- Rubio: Same-sex marriage foes face ‘intolerance’
- Greenlight campaign drops first mailer
- Groups ask judge to move election and draw new map
- Firm criticized for design of Enterprise Florida’s re-branding runs into similar trouble in Clearwater
- GOP House candidates Dane Eagle, Chris Sprowls each launch new TV ads
Obama approval sinks to new low; gas prices to blame?
The latest CBS News/New York Times poll shows President Obama’s approval rating has hit the lowest level ever and “may be partially attributable to rising gas prices.”
Key finding: Just 41% of Americans approve of the job Obama is doing as president, while 47% disapprove of his performance.
This follows a new Washington Post/ABC News poll that found President Obama’s approval rating dropping to 46%.
However, Nate Silver isn’t sure whether President Obama’s declining approval rate is attributable to gas prices or statistical noise.