- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
- Meet John Morgan: The man behind the medical pot drive
- Today on Context Florida: The Internet, FSU president, student loans and high-stakes testing
Disgusting: Penn. governor says ‘ultrasound’ bill not “obtrusive” because women can close their eyes during procedure
Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett (R) said at a press conference that a bill that would force women seeking an abortion to undergo fetal ultrasounds was not “obtrusive” because women could simply close their eyes during the procedure.
Said Corbett: “I’m not making anybody watch, OK. Because you just have to close your eyes. As long as it’s on the exterior and not the interior.”