- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Mike Deeson + PolitiFact = ?
Whether you find PolitiFact a helpful source of political facts or are one of the many who criticize its accuracy and helpfulness, it will soon be part of a partnership between the Tampa Bay Times and 10 News.
I wonder if this means Mike Deeson will be working hand-in-hand with Bill Adair?
I’m not sure, but PolitiFact’s exclusive television partnership with 10 News will allow the station to air televised versions of fact-checks that currently appear on PolitiFact – Florida’s website.
Viewers will still be able to see the weekly PolitiFact Florida segments on Central Florida News 13, for Bright House cable subscribers in Orlando to Daytona Beach. Yet, 10 News reports that it intends to share its segments with two Jacksonville stations: WJXX (an ABC affiliate) and WTLV (an NBC affiliate).