- In wake of beheadings, Busch Gardens removes decapitated props
- Carl Folkman receives military endorsement in quiet District 4 County Commission race
- FSU trustees to make presidential pick Tuesday afternoon
- 2016 could bring a chance for revenge for Charlie Crist
- Uber adds XL cars to fleet
- NextGen Climate launches “Rick Scott’s Ark” for wealthy climate deniers
South Florida Fire Fighters endorse Dan Gelber for Attorney General
Dan Gelber, who is running neck-and-neck with Dave Aronberg for the Democratic nomination in the Attorney General Race, won the support of the South Florida Council of Fire Fighters Tuesday morning.
“Our Council is proud to endorse Dan Gelber as Florida’s next attorney general,” said Council President Dean Parkeson “Dan has proven he understands the issues firefighters face day in and day out and I know he will fight for us in Tallahassee. His record as a top prosecutor and his experience in strengthening emergency response efforts will serve Dan well as he confronts the growing challenges of our state as attorney general.”
“Public safety is a top priority of mine and I look forward to working alongside the firefighter community to ensure that our brave men and women have the tools in place to keep our communities safe and protected,” said Gelber.