- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for July 25-28
- Breaking: Associated Industries of Florida says it really likes Rick Scott!
- After railing against super PACs, Obama embraces secretive elements of unlimited political fundraising
- Obama aides says impeachment threat taken seriously
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly making it clear he is not endorsing Peter Nehr in county commission race
- 100 days before election, Charlie Crist to hold “Weekend of Action”
Video: RNC delights in Obama administration’s bad day in (Supreme) Court
The RNC delights in Solicitor General Verilli’s bad day in Court.
Ed Morrissey explains:
After the disastrous session of oral arguments on the individual mandate yesterday — which Jeffrey Toobin called “a train wreck for the administration” — most of ObamaCare’s backers were not exactly generous with Verilli. At Mother Jones, Adam Serwer called Verilli’s performance “abysmal,” and the Washington Post’s Ezra Klein criticized his delivery and noted that the liberal justices had to rescue him. A couple of journalists compared him to arguably incompetent sports figures like JaVale McGee and Billy Cundiff. That’s the kind of notoriety that Solicitors General rarely get, and never want.