- Meet John Morgan: The man behind the medical pot drive
- Today on Context Florida: The Internet, FSU president, student loans and high-stakes testing
- Labor Day Weekend, brought to you by these Florida lobbyists and political organizations
- Gov. Scott to barnstorm the state with tax cut proposal
- Obama seeks to do no harm to Democrats in midterms
- 2016-ers jockey even before congressional elections
Video: RNC delights in Obama administration’s bad day in (Supreme) Court
The RNC delights in Solicitor General Verilli’s bad day in Court.
Ed Morrissey explains:
After the disastrous session of oral arguments on the individual mandate yesterday — which Jeffrey Toobin called “a train wreck for the administration” — most of ObamaCare’s backers were not exactly generous with Verilli. At Mother Jones, Adam Serwer called Verilli’s performance “abysmal,” and the Washington Post’s Ezra Klein criticized his delivery and noted that the liberal justices had to rescue him. A couple of journalists compared him to arguably incompetent sports figures like JaVale McGee and Billy Cundiff. That’s the kind of notoriety that Solicitors General rarely get, and never want.