- Obama, Clinton urge women to back Democrats
- While other 2016ers are building campaigns, Jeb Bush is building his business empire
- RNC again tops DNC; Democrats’ House and Senate committees best GOP rivals
- Florida town knew shooter had troubled past
- Jameis Winston benched for entire game versus Clemson
- Polk County business alliance launches “No Tax No Way” online campaign
Video: RNC delights in Obama administration’s bad day in (Supreme) Court
The RNC delights in Solicitor General Verilli’s bad day in Court.
Ed Morrissey explains:
After the disastrous session of oral arguments on the individual mandate yesterday — which Jeffrey Toobin called “a train wreck for the administration” — most of ObamaCare’s backers were not exactly generous with Verilli. At Mother Jones, Adam Serwer called Verilli’s performance “abysmal,” and the Washington Post’s Ezra Klein criticized his delivery and noted that the liberal justices had to rescue him. A couple of journalists compared him to arguably incompetent sports figures like JaVale McGee and Billy Cundiff. That’s the kind of notoriety that Solicitors General rarely get, and never want.