- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
- A round-up of Sunday editorials from Florida’s leading newspapers
The video that is sparking the Ryan-for-VP buzz
Various Republicans are touting Paul Ryan for VP:
Paul Ryan took the stage last night in Wisconsin to introduce Mitt Romney and thank supporters ahead of his victory speech. Conservatives reacted favorably, sparking speculation that the speech was a trial balloon for Ryan as a Vice President candidate for Romney.
Larison dismisses the hype:
Ryan’s budget plan makes him a much greater political risk than either Rubio or Martinez; he is “safer” only in the sense that he has already been scrutinized at the national level. Ryan is not as “boring” because he is currently much more controversial with non-Republicans and appealing to conservative activists, which may make him less attractive to the independents that Romney currently alienates in large numbers.