- New Florida Dem video asks “What is Rick Scott Hiding?”
- Floridians receiving $42M in refunds under new health law
- Study: 10M have gained coverage through health law
- PSTA posts record ridership for June
- Slaying of FSU law professor is a seeming mystery
- Lisa Montelione seeks re-election to Tampa City Council
National Journal: Enthusiasm for Marco Rubio as VP waning among political insider in both parties
National Journal: Political Insiders in both parties have noticeably cooled on the vice presidential prospects of Marco Rubio.
Democratic and Republican strategists alike said Republican senator from Florida was the strongest GOP option for vice president in this week’s National Journal Insiders Poll, but he carried only slim pluralities among both groups. That’s a significant drop-off from the same survey taken in October, when 60 percent of Republicans and 65 percent of Democrats and considered him the party’s best possible running mate.
Now, just 34 percent of GOP insiders and 28 percent of Democrats say Rubio is the party’s best hope for the No. 2 spot on the presidential ticket.
Continue reading here.