- Rick Scott abandons tough talk from 2010 campaign
- SEC with five of top 10 of AP poll
- Lockheed Martin Orlando units get $122 million boost in F-35 support contracts
- A round-up of Sunday editorials from Florida’s leading newspapers
- Phosphates past being reduced to rubble
- Florida GOP makes final push for Rick Scott
Justifiable homicide increase coincident with ‘Stand Your Ground’ laws
The Washington Post looks at the co-relation between the rise of stand your ground laws, and a documented increase in justifiable homicide cases. As the Trayvon Martin case goes on, the idea of justifiable homicide in a self defense situation is under the microscope in Florida and elsewhere.
Here’s the WaPo story.