- Walt McNeil to Rick Scott: if you believe Charlie Crist swindled people then investigate
- Florida lawmakers urge action on Everglades: ‘Get it done’
- NFIB names Marco Rubio a “Guardian of Small Business”
- Gov. Scott appoints Rep. Jimmy Patronis as utility regulator
- Son of a pot-smuggler to discuss emerging legal marijuana business at Eckerd College
- Bill Edwards says he was not responsible for ending Al Lang deal, ready to make deal
Sarah Palin setting up shop at Channelside during 2012
Sarah Palin’s PAC paid $4,500 to reserve space at Channelside Bay Mall in Tampa, Fla., near the site of the Republican National Convention, “suggesting that she plans to have an independent presence at the event separate from the formal proceedings,” according to Politico.