- Sunburn for 7/29 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Net worth of Florida legislators is on the rise, new reporting shows
- Florida Forest Service sends firefighters to help battle western blazes
- Judge upholds blind trust used by Rick Scott
- Florida State law professor Daniel Markel was killed in his car
- Democratic House candidate Shawna Vercher’s financial disclosures raise more questions than answers
Sarah Palin setting up shop at Channelside during 2012
Sarah Palin’s PAC paid $4,500 to reserve space at Channelside Bay Mall in Tampa, Fla., near the site of the Republican National Convention, “suggesting that she plans to have an independent presence at the event separate from the formal proceedings,” according to Politico.