- Back-to-school sales tax holiday weekend runs Friday through Sunday
- Associated Industries makes endorsements in key legislative races
- Sen. Kelli Stargel launches broadside against consultant Anthony Pedicini, while weighing in on HD 40 race
- Marco Rubio special guest at Iowa Republicans picnic
- Gov. Scott questions Citizens travel costs
- Driving high questioned on busy day in Congress
Fox News poll (so take with grain of salt): Romney 46%, Obama 44%
A new Fox News poll shows Mitt Romney with a slim edge over President Obama in a head-to-head match up, 46% to 44%.
The result is still within the survey’s margin of error, but it’s only the second time Romney has held a lead in the poll.
In addition, the poll finds the president’s job rating has dropped to its lowest point of the year — 42%, down from 47% last month.
Via The Political Wire.