- Corcoran & Johnston reports $1.3 million in Q2 lobbying fees
- Today on Context Florida: Florida redux, Miami, higher education and a bigger bridge
- Capitol Insight cracks the $1 million quarterly earnings threshold
- Southern Strategy Group posts ‘Great White’ of a Q2 compensation report
- Court asked to dismiss Reggie Fullwood candidacy suit
- New map for Congress goes before Florida judge
Fox News poll (so take with grain of salt): Romney 46%, Obama 44%
A new Fox News poll shows Mitt Romney with a slim edge over President Obama in a head-to-head match up, 46% to 44%.
The result is still within the survey’s margin of error, but it’s only the second time Romney has held a lead in the poll.
In addition, the poll finds the president’s job rating has dropped to its lowest point of the year — 42%, down from 47% last month.
Via The Political Wire.