- Rubio: Same-sex marriage foes face ‘intolerance’
- Greenlight campaign drops first mailer
- Groups ask judge to move election and draw new map
- Firm criticized for design of Enterprise Florida’s re-branding runs into similar trouble in Clearwater
- GOP House candidates Dane Eagle, Chris Sprowls each launch new TV ads
- Florida State Massage Therapy Association undoing years of reputation building with bizarre lobbying move
Fox News poll (so take with grain of salt): Romney 46%, Obama 44%
A new Fox News poll shows Mitt Romney with a slim edge over President Obama in a head-to-head match up, 46% to 44%.
The result is still within the survey’s margin of error, but it’s only the second time Romney has held a lead in the poll.
In addition, the poll finds the president’s job rating has dropped to its lowest point of the year — 42%, down from 47% last month.
Via The Political Wire.