- TBT: Happy birthday to the CIA and NSA, and some less celebratory dates in these agencies’ pasts
- The coming war between Rick Kriseman and Bill Edwards
- Today on Context Florida: Sports fans, Joan Rivers, FSU hypocrisy and Jameis Winston redux
- Sunburn for 9/18 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Polling 101 con’t: Phone calls versus online surveying
- Charlie Crist lays out his plan to create jobs
Fox News poll (so take with grain of salt): Romney 46%, Obama 44%
A new Fox News poll shows Mitt Romney with a slim edge over President Obama in a head-to-head match up, 46% to 44%.
The result is still within the survey’s margin of error, but it’s only the second time Romney has held a lead in the poll.
In addition, the poll finds the president’s job rating has dropped to its lowest point of the year — 42%, down from 47% last month.
Via The Political Wire.