- Not in my backyard: US sending dirty coal abroad
- ‘Avengers’ unleash ‘Ultron’ footage at Comic-Con
- After air ball during congressional committee, Curt Clawson renews his “three-point challenge” to Obama
- Pregnant Florida woman killed by accidental shooting while admiring gun collection
- Tampa Tribune endorses Charlie Crist in Democratic primary
- Author: Fort Caroline was likely in Georgia
US Rep. Bill Young raises $202K during first quarter for re-election effort
U.S. Rep. Bill Young raised $202,538 during the first quarter of 2012, bringing his overall total to $456,868, new reports show. This is almost exactly the same amoung Young had raised at this point in 2010.
With this amount, Young has $326,602 on hand against the winner of the Jessica Ehrlich vs. Nina Hayden Democratic primary.