- Greenlight campaign drops first mailer
- Groups ask judge to move election and draw new map
- Firm criticized for design of Enterprise Florida’s re-branding runs into similar trouble in Clearwater
- GOP House candidates Dane Eagle, Chris Sprowls each launch new TV ads
- Florida State Massage Therapy Association undoing years of reputation building with bizarre lobbying move
- Turns out we were right about iBudget Florida as court comes down on APD
US Rep. Bill Young raises $202K during first quarter for re-election effort
U.S. Rep. Bill Young raised $202,538 during the first quarter of 2012, bringing his overall total to $456,868, new reports show. This is almost exactly the same amoung Young had raised at this point in 2010.
With this amount, Young has $326,602 on hand against the winner of the Jessica Ehrlich vs. Nina Hayden Democratic primary.