- No DC gridlock for gay marriage, legal marijuana
- Mayor Kriseman to focus on budding Warehouse Arts District during 3-day urban planning consortium
- Ross Spano takes 13-point lead over Donna Lee Fore in House District 59
- Costa Farms challenges Charlotte’s Web rules; DOH Secretary asks about compassion
- Campaigns set to begin final drive, absentee and early voting changes calendar
- Guess which poll is missing from Marc Caputo’s unscrewing of the gubernatorial polls?
Chart shows how Romney can lose Latinos & women and still win
Yes, Romney can lose women and Latinos and still win:
Romney could … stop fretting about women voters entirely and hope to build up a 15-20 point lead among men. Bush stayed very close to Al Gore in 2000 – even though he lost women by 11 points. Romney actually tied Obama in a October 2011 nationwide poll, despite trailing by 14 points among women. Wherever Romney’s likely deficit ends up among women voters, he can compensate for it among men.
Via The Daily Dish.