- Probe exposes flaws behind Healthcare.gov rollout
- Powell maybe not told early about CIA techniques
- Sunshine Law violation charges dropped against Chris Dorworth’s girlfriend, Rebekah Hammond
- Ethics panel tosses complaints against Rick Scott, Charlie Crist
- U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy introduces legislation to restore Indian River Lagoon
- Reggie Fullwood sues state over disqualification in HD 113 race
Chart shows how Romney can lose Latinos & women and still win
Yes, Romney can lose women and Latinos and still win:
Romney could … stop fretting about women voters entirely and hope to build up a 15-20 point lead among men. Bush stayed very close to Al Gore in 2000 – even though he lost women by 11 points. Romney actually tied Obama in a October 2011 nationwide poll, despite trailing by 14 points among women. Wherever Romney’s likely deficit ends up among women voters, he can compensate for it among men.
Via The Daily Dish.