- Rick Scott pollster puts him up in three-way race, 50% in head-to-head
- Rubio: Same-sex marriage foes face ‘intolerance’
- Greenlight campaign drops first mailer
- Groups ask judge to move election and draw new map
- Firm criticized for design of Enterprise Florida’s re-branding runs into similar trouble in Clearwater
- GOP House candidates Dane Eagle, Chris Sprowls each launch new TV ads
Chart shows how Romney can lose Latinos & women and still win
Yes, Romney can lose women and Latinos and still win:
Romney could … stop fretting about women voters entirely and hope to build up a 15-20 point lead among men. Bush stayed very close to Al Gore in 2000 – even though he lost women by 11 points. Romney actually tied Obama in a October 2011 nationwide poll, despite trailing by 14 points among women. Wherever Romney’s likely deficit ends up among women voters, he can compensate for it among men.
Via The Daily Dish.