- It’s official: Jay Fant beats Paul Renner in HD 15 by two votes
- John Morgan goes “unplugged” with NSFW rant at post-debate rally for medical marijuana
- With some Tampa Bay’ers breaking ranks, Eric Eisnaugle has all but locked up Speaker’s race
- George Sheldon accepts Pam Bondi debate challenge, then raises her
- Legislative committee schedule released
- St. Pete Chamber of Commerce announces “Good ‘Burgers” — and it has nothing to do with food
Chart shows how Romney can lose Latinos & women and still win
Yes, Romney can lose women and Latinos and still win:
Romney could … stop fretting about women voters entirely and hope to build up a 15-20 point lead among men. Bush stayed very close to Al Gore in 2000 – even though he lost women by 11 points. Romney actually tied Obama in a October 2011 nationwide poll, despite trailing by 14 points among women. Wherever Romney’s likely deficit ends up among women voters, he can compensate for it among men.
Via The Daily Dish.