- In light of redistricting ruling, Senate President urges members not to throw out any relevant docs, files
- Growers and lobbyists not high on second draft of pot rules
- Write-in candidate files emergency motion in HD 64 decision
- Rick Scott campaign pulls in another $397K
- Batman creator’s personal copies to be auctioned
- Carl Domino’s absurd plan would have many minority U.S. Reps working for less than minimum wage
CBS poll: Obama, Romney in dead heat at 46% each
A new CBS News/New York Times poll finds Mitt Romney has closed the gap with President Obama among registered voters nationally with the two now tied at 46% each.
Alex Burns: “This is what you’d expect to see at the outset of the general election, as the challenger candidate solidifies his stature as his party’s nominee, but before either campaign really unloads on the other in a comprehensive, expensive way. But it’s helpful to Romney to get a spate of polling that may reassure voters and GOP leaders that his poor favorability rating won’t stop him from making this thing competitive.”
Via The Political Wire.