- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Orlando-area House challengers gain fundraising ground, with help of Florida GOP
- Sen. John Thrasher makes the cut; will be interviewed Tuesday for FSU president’s job
- St. Pete embraces the International Day of Peace
- Study shows Florida voters rejecting federal internet sales tax push
- FSU survives Clemson; can its reputation survive ‘Jameis being Jameis’?
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on more days in session for Congress
The Ghost in the Machine goes for a ‘walkabout’
Although I have not been fortunate enough to have been following Kevin Murphy’s Ghost in the Machine blog as long as my colleague Benjamin Kirby, I have been almost as equal in enthusiasm for Murphy’s writing, especially his fondness for stories about space exploration and science.
I will leave it Kirby to explain it better than me:
Kevin is peeling away from the computer screen and going out into the real world — he calls it a walkabout. Walking about in the real world. Where life happens. I’ll miss Kevin and GitM while they’re out and about. Still, I have to admit it sounds good to me. After all, the real world is where we discover the stories we write.
Thanks Ben. And thank you very much Kevin for being an inspiration to so many of us in the blogosphere.