- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
The Ghost in the Machine goes for a ‘walkabout’
Although I have not been fortunate enough to have been following Kevin Murphy’s Ghost in the Machine blog as long as my colleague Benjamin Kirby, I have been almost as equal in enthusiasm for Murphy’s writing, especially his fondness for stories about space exploration and science.
I will leave it Kirby to explain it better than me:
Kevin is peeling away from the computer screen and going out into the real world — he calls it a walkabout. Walking about in the real world. Where life happens. I’ll miss Kevin and GitM while they’re out and about. Still, I have to admit it sounds good to me. After all, the real world is where we discover the stories we write.
Thanks Ben. And thank you very much Kevin for being an inspiration to so many of us in the blogosphere.