- 2 Pinellas chickens test positive for encephalitis
- Boca Raton City leaders endorse Rep. Bill Hager for re-election to HD 89
- As U.S. job market strenghens, many don’t feel it
- With new registration law in place, 27 lobbyists file to influence SWFWMD
- A blogger walks out of a bar … and into Adrian Wyllie’s supporters
- NFIB endorses Jay Trumbull in House District 5
The Ghost in the Machine goes for a ‘walkabout’
Although I have not been fortunate enough to have been following Kevin Murphy’s Ghost in the Machine blog as long as my colleague Benjamin Kirby, I have been almost as equal in enthusiasm for Murphy’s writing, especially his fondness for stories about space exploration and science.
I will leave it Kirby to explain it better than me:
Kevin is peeling away from the computer screen and going out into the real world — he calls it a walkabout. Walking about in the real world. Where life happens. I’ll miss Kevin and GitM while they’re out and about. Still, I have to admit it sounds good to me. After all, the real world is where we discover the stories we write.
Thanks Ben. And thank you very much Kevin for being an inspiration to so many of us in the blogosphere.