- Public finance pros Bryant Miller Olive posts $370K in Q2 lobbying fees
- Adams St. Advocates reports lobbying revenue of $310K in Q2
- What kind of margin of victory does Charlie Crist need in the Democratic primary?
- The Fiorentino Group rakes in $880K in Q2 lobbying fees
- Corcoran & Johnston reports $1.3 million in Q2 lobbying fees
- Today on Context Florida: Florida redux, Miami, higher education and a bigger bridge
The Ghost in the Machine goes for a ‘walkabout’
Although I have not been fortunate enough to have been following Kevin Murphy’s Ghost in the Machine blog as long as my colleague Benjamin Kirby, I have been almost as equal in enthusiasm for Murphy’s writing, especially his fondness for stories about space exploration and science.
I will leave it Kirby to explain it better than me:
Kevin is peeling away from the computer screen and going out into the real world — he calls it a walkabout. Walking about in the real world. Where life happens. I’ll miss Kevin and GitM while they’re out and about. Still, I have to admit it sounds good to me. After all, the real world is where we discover the stories we write.
Thanks Ben. And thank you very much Kevin for being an inspiration to so many of us in the blogosphere.