- Dwight Dudley lead over Bill Young in HD 68 drops to single point
- Rick Scott lead widens 44% to 39% against Charlie Crist in new WFLA poll
- GOP HD 65 hopeful Chris Sprowls opens six-point gap with Carl Zimmerman
- New Charlie Crist ad knocks “Shady” Rick Scott’s education cuts
- Universities want boost in aid for needy students
- Jeff Brandes endorses Bill Young for House District 68
Florida PBA endorses Dave Aronberg
I am proud to announce that the Florida Police Benevolent Association has endorsed our campaign in the primary election for Attorney General.
“The Florida Police Benevolent Association proudly endorses Dave Aronberg for Attorney General. Dave has spent his entire professional career fighting for stronger enforcement of our laws while also passionately advocating for the professional men and women of law enforcement and corrections. We ask each of you to please support Dave Aronberg.”
–Police Benevolent Association
The support of the PBA is coveted by everyone seeking to be the state’s “top cop,” and it is both humbling and inspiring to know that the law enforcement community continues to rally around our AG campaign. I am grateful for the PBA’s support and will continue to stand up for the safety of those who put their lives on the line for all of us.
To the men and women of the PBA, thank you for your endorsement and your kind words of encouragement.