- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- St. Pete embraces the International Day of Peace
- Study shows Florida voters rejecting federal internet sales tax push
- FSU survives Clemson; can its reputation survive ‘Jameis being Jameis’?
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on more days in session for Congress
- Meet Kevin Cleary — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Congresswoman Kathy Castor: Rick Scott’s big squeeze is not working for working people
Sen. John Thrasher endorses Travis Hutson in state House race
Businessman Travis Hutson today announced that State Senator John Thrasher has endorsed him in his candidacy for the newly-drawn Florida House of Representatives seat that will include parts of Flagler, St. Johns and Volusia Counties for the November 2012 election cycle. Senator Thrasher currently represents Florida’s Senate District 8, which includes parts of Duval, Flagler, Nassau, St. Johns and Volusia Counties.
“I am honored to support Travis in his bid for State Representative,” said Senator Thrasher. “Travis has the conservative ideals and moral character we need to represent our communities. These are tough economic times and we are faced with many challenges, but I believe Travis will be a fresh, new voice who will take these challenges head on.”