- Tampa Bay Times offers nickel-dick correction to King Ranch story
- WFLA poll: Rick Scott 44%, Charlie Crist 41%
- Obamacare losing its punch as a political tool for Republicans
- City of Tallahassee fights ethics proposal
- Trial lawyer-funded mailer attacks candidate for being a, um, “trial lawyer”
- After merger, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney makes splash with $733K in Q2 lobbying fees
Amy Graham leaving Rick Scott’s office for Mitt Romney campaign; will she start reading New York Times?
Amy Graham, deputy communications director for Gov. Rick Scott, is headed to Boston to join the Romney campaign, Alex Leary reported last night.
Evidently, Rick Scott’s communications staff is now the envy of the political world.
One question, though. According to an email Graham sent to Scott’s communications director, Brian Burgess, on May 2, she doesn’t read the New York Times.
During a heated email exchange between Times reporter Serge Kovaleski and Scott’s office over Kovaleski’s request for more information about the Trayvon Martin case, Graham wrote, “This guy is exactly why I don’t read the New York Times.”
I wonder if Ms. Graham will start reading the New York Times now that she is part of a national presidential campaign?