- National Rifle Association to aid Rick Scott’s re-elect as part of $11.4 million effort
- PSTA posts record-breaking summer ridership
- What stinky armpits could tell you about a person’s political beliefs may shock you
- New ad from Steve Crisafulli focuses on leadership
- Charlie Crist to talk Florida innovation at Boca Raton “coworking” facility
- Polling 101: Why poll just Rick Scott versus Charlie Crist?
Video: Rick Scott says reporters are being “mean”
Gov. Rick Scott chides reporters following a critical report in the Miami Herald about his chief of staff Steve MacNamara.
The governor says, “You guys are mean to poor Steve MacNamara. He’s out there working his tail off and you guys write these mean things about him.”
Scott also answers whether he thinks Florida A&M President James Ammons should be fired following the arrest of FAMU students in connection with the hazing-related death of Robert Champion. He talks about the BP settlement, the issue of how the Florida Supreme Court justices handled their paperwork to get on the ballot for a retention vote this November and he confides what he’s saying to the families of slain law enforcement officers following the annual Law Enforcement Memorial service.