- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Rick Santorum endorses Mitt Romney ‘in the dead of night’
Rick Santorum urged his supporters to back Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign in a late-night email that ignored that Santorum once calling Romney the “worst Republican in the country” during their bitter contest, theAP reports.
“Romney visited Santorum for more than an hour on Friday at the Pittsburgh office of Santorum’s longtime strategist. The session covered many of Santorum’s concerns about Romney’s campaign, especially the sincerity of his vow to repeal Democrats’ national health care law that was modeled on one Romney signed into law as Massachusetts governor. Those worries, it seems, were assuaged during their private session that ended without Santorum’s public backing.”