- School Boards Association very concerned about Lee County’s vote to abandon standardized testing
- Dan Webster hosts Sept. 6 re-election kickoff cookout for CD 8
- So how did top consultants like David Johnson, Ryan Tyson, and Steve Vancore with their primary picks?
- Labor Day Weekend, brought to you by these Florida lobbyists and political organizations
- Charlie Crist leads Rick Scott 45% to 43% in first post-primary poll
- Today on Context Florida: Election turnout, Pot Wizards, Jennifer Carroll and Pensacola Metro
Marco Rubio already endorsing, raising money for Richard Mourdock
The results are in and U.S. Senate candidate Richard Mourdock pulled off an impressive victory in Indiana. I am proud to announce Reclaim America PAC’s endorsement of Richard Mourdock, and to offer my personal support as well.
Richard is a principled conservative who has served as Indiana’s Treasurer since 2006. Since that time, he has proven himself as a responsible watchdog of Hoosiers’ hard-earned tax dollars.
A devoted husband, Richard spent most of his time outside public service, as a successful businessman with a 30-year record in the private sector.
Like Josh Mandel in Ohio, Richard Mourdock represents a new wave of limited-government leaders that will come to Washington to stand up to the status quo in both parties, and help us fight for the values that have made America exceptional for more than 220 years.
He will cut spending, balance the federal budget, fight for common-sense in our tax code, and preserve Social Security and Medicare for the next generation through bold reforms.
Because of his record as a principled conservative, Democrats will spend significant resources to stop
Richard Mourdock from winning in November. That is why he needs our help to build the resources he needs to spread his positive, issues-based message to the voters of Indiana.
With your help, we can ensure Richard is elected to the United States Senate, and together, we can Reclaim America.
Proud to Stand,