- Email Insights: Bill Nelson sends his first pro-Charlie Crist email
- Email Insights: Charlie Crist’s plan is “rock-solid,” says Martin O’Malley
- Obama, Clinton urge women to back Democrats
- While other 2016ers are building campaigns, Jeb Bush is building his business empire
- RNC again tops DNC; Democrats’ House and Senate committees best GOP rivals
- Florida town knew shooter had troubled past
Watch here: Hurricane drill in preparation for 2012 RNC in Tampa
Florida Emergency Management Director Bryan Koon describes the hurricane exercise under way at the state Emergency Operations Center. A fictitious storm named Hurricane Gisbert bears down on the Tampa Bay region, giving emergency workers a chance to prepare for such a scenario during the Republican National Convention in Tampa at the end of August. Koon says he hopes the drill prompts Floridians to review their plan for hurricane season, which starts June 1.