- Rick Scott abandons tough talk from 2010 campaign
- SEC with five of top 10 of AP poll
- Lockheed Martin Orlando units get $122 million boost in F-35 support contracts
- A round-up of Sunday editorials from Florida’s leading newspapers
- Phosphates past being reduced to rubble
- Florida GOP makes final push for Rick Scott
You’ll never believe how Rick Scott embarrassed himself while on trip to Spain
“…for those of you who may not be following the Great Elephant Hunting controversy in Spain, the dear King took off to Botswana to go elephant hunting last month. This caused an uproar in Spain where his majesty’s subjects only learned about the trip because he broke his hip there.
With staggering unemployment and vast unhappiness among his subjects, the trip was, shall we say, ill-timed.
… So Crowley Political Report was indeed surprised when we came across this Spanish video of Scott meeting King Juan Carlos.
As Scott enters the room, he says to the king:
“I still want to hear, I’ve ridden elephants, I’ve never tried to shoot one.”
Read the full story and watch the video here.