- Probe exposes flaws behind Healthcare.gov rollout
- Colin Powell maybe not told early about CIA techniques
- Sunshine Law violation charges dropped against Chris Dorworth’s girlfriend, Rebekah Hammond
- Ethics panel tosses complaints against Rick Scott, Charlie Crist
- U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy introduces legislation to restore Indian River Lagoon
- Reggie Fullwood sues state over disqualification in HD 113 race
You’ll never believe how Rick Scott embarrassed himself while on trip to Spain
“…for those of you who may not be following the Great Elephant Hunting controversy in Spain, the dear King took off to Botswana to go elephant hunting last month. This caused an uproar in Spain where his majesty’s subjects only learned about the trip because he broke his hip there.
With staggering unemployment and vast unhappiness among his subjects, the trip was, shall we say, ill-timed.
… So Crowley Political Report was indeed surprised when we came across this Spanish video of Scott meeting King Juan Carlos.
As Scott enters the room, he says to the king:
“I still want to hear, I’ve ridden elephants, I’ve never tried to shoot one.”
Read the full story and watch the video here.