- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
- Meet John Morgan: The man behind the medical pot drive
You’ll never believe how Rick Scott embarrassed himself while on trip to Spain
“…for those of you who may not be following the Great Elephant Hunting controversy in Spain, the dear King took off to Botswana to go elephant hunting last month. This caused an uproar in Spain where his majesty’s subjects only learned about the trip because he broke his hip there.
With staggering unemployment and vast unhappiness among his subjects, the trip was, shall we say, ill-timed.
… So Crowley Political Report was indeed surprised when we came across this Spanish video of Scott meeting King Juan Carlos.
As Scott enters the room, he says to the king:
“I still want to hear, I’ve ridden elephants, I’ve never tried to shoot one.”
Read the full story and watch the video here.